Sunday, November 29, 2009

I chose a black background for my myspace page. Now the text doesn't show up. How do I change f

go to Myspace color codes--there are LOTS of choices there.



I chose a black background for my myspace page. Now the text doesn't show up. How do I change font color?

http://www.myspacecreatives.com/profile-...



I chose a black background for my myspace page. Now the text doesn't show up. How do I change font color?

go into the code text of the layout and there will be an area that has a number near where it says text and that is the number of the color. you need to figure out what is black and what is another color (like yellow or white or pink --something you can see. and replace one with the other.



post the code if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone