Friday, November 27, 2009

Do any one nows how i can put my pic as background on myspace?

Set up an account with www.photobucket.com. It's free. After you set up the account, you will go into your album, and Upload pictures from your computer. Then from there you go to "edit" listed above your picture. Resize, or do whatever is necessary. At the right of the picture will be a list of certain codes you will use, depending on what you would like to do with your picture. Select the second code given, the "URL". Then copy and paste in the "about me" section of your myspace.



THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT



Do any one nows how i can put my pic as background on myspace?

no



Do any one nows how i can put my pic as background on myspace?

Go Here



http://www.freeweblayouts.net/



click create my own layout



you can customize everything about your lay out. First you picture needs to be uploaded to a URL, use photo bucket.com to do that.



when your done customizing, click preview, copy the code, and pate it in your about me section of your my space

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone