Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i upload a pic as a personal "background page" for myspace. I have a mac computer?

someone mentioned to simply go to to myspacehelp.net, and i did, copy my personal pic, and get the code after i press the "generate myspace code", but my pic never appeared. Is it because i have an apple?



How do i upload a pic as a personal "background page" for myspace. I have a mac computer?

You must have the pic somewhere on the web. Copy it's URL and paste it within your imformation, such as the "about me"? section as a style sheet adjustment.



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body{background-color:000000;



background-image:url(http://exampleURL.com);



background-position:Center;



background-attachment:fixed;



background-repeat:no-repeat;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone