Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make my picture become my Myspace's FULL PAGE BACKGROUND?

Okay keep it real simple...



1. I already know how to make a picture the background.



All I want to know is what my settings should be set at to make my pictue the FULL PAGE without it being two pictues side by side. For an exapmle like this:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



How do I make my picture become my Myspace's FULL PAGE BACKGROUND?

Here is what I do I know there is more ways out there but this is quick for me. It won't go 100% of the page but it will do about 75% of it.



I go to http://www.coolchaser.com/layout/create. On the left hand side there is a box of options. Choose select background image. Then at the top tabs it says add your own. If its on your computer browse and upload if not put in url. And there you go. You may not be able to see it if you don't create a theme first (which is also located in the same box of options.) I aways use a clear one so that you can see the background picture more clearly.



Hope this helps! Good Luck!



How do I make my picture become my Myspace's FULL PAGE BACKGROUND?

it depend to your picture size... the picture dimension



it should be like 800 x 600 or 1000 x 1000 something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone