Sunday, November 29, 2009

How i get a background for my myspace picture page?

I have seen my friends have backgrounds in their picture page



How i get a background for my myspace picture page?

check the view more pics page generator here:



http://www.myspaceprodesigns.com/generat...



that should help



How i get a background for my myspace picture page?

you can either go to hotfreelayouts.com and get the entire page. that is the background, text and borders ex.. will be already set you just copy the code at top and paste on about me. or you can go to myspacetoobox.com and customize your background with any picture you might find on yahoo or any search engine. you can also customize the border, tables, text, text color, even whether you want the picture to scroll down. then you update the code, copy and paste on about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone