Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I set a picture as my background for my myspace page?

I want a simple myspace page. Alot of my friends myspace aren't long and drawn out so I wanted to take one of my pictures (a sunset) and set is as my back ground. any help?



How do I set a picture as my background for my myspace page?

http://www.myspace.com/evilducks_2



ill make it



How do I set a picture as my background for my myspace page?

mhmm.



you can use tinypic.



How do I set a picture as my background for my myspace page?

All you need is a url to the image you want as your background, which you can get by hosting it at Photobucket.com or other image hosting site.



Paste it into this code:



%26lt;style%26gt;body{background:url(URL GOES HERE)}%26lt;/style%26gt;



Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone