Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace profile?....?

I can't figure out how to change the color in the background on my myspace profile. Right now it's just all white and I've seen in other people's profiles they have different colors or wallpapers. Does anyone know how to do that?



Your help is appreciated.



MySpace profile?....?

You can get pre-made formats or use HTML to edit yours. There are some pre-made layout at the link on my page:



http://www.myspace.com/mikethespiller



Or you can do a Google search for "Myspace layouts"



I think Tom has a link to a profile editor thing that allows you to pick colors for things and then it gives you the code to put in your edit profile section but I would recommend just getting a pre-made one since they look so much nicer.



If you need any help putting it in once you find on you like, you can send me a message on my Myspace and I can help.



MySpace profile?....?

if you go to someone elses page, they should have a link to layouts. Or just google it "Myspace layouts"



MySpace profile?....?

go to freeweblayouts.net its where most people get there layouts.. find the 1 u like, copy the code it gives you, paste that to ur myspace, click save and thts about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone