Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i put my name in my myspace layout background ?

i want a customized myspace layout with my name in the contact table and in the back ground i rely want it does anyone know a link i could use to get it or anything?



How can i put my name in my myspace layout background ?

Don't know anything about Myspace but I know that the background image can be a jpg file which means you can use a photo imaging program to design your own background.



Once designed you'll need to upload your image - Myspace might have image hosting I don't know. If not then use a free hosting service such Image Shack (http://imageshack.us/) or Photo Bucket (http://photobucket.com/) and link your Myspace page to your uploaded image.



Can't help you with the contact table as I don't know what that is.



General tip - don't use an image from someone else's website as your Myspace background. I have several images that people on Myspace have linked to and as I'm going to redesign my site soon it means all their backgrounds will disappear or change to something completely different (oh, and it's illegal to do that anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone