Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I remove background from picture to put on myspace?

I have a picture that I want to leave as a comment for someone on myspace. It has a white background but I dont want the background. How can I completely remove the background?



How do I remove background from picture to put on myspace?

I'd use photoshop.



When you open your file in PS, in a tool list find Magic Wand tool. Then click on the white background and hit del key. It should help. Of course there's more settings Like contigious background, tolerance, etc., but try the default settings.



If you don't have ps or don't succeed, send the pic to me, I'll edit it for you.



Thanks



How do I remove background from picture to put on myspace?

just delete it



do this



-------------------



%26lt;a href="http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/...



%26lt;img src="http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g...



%26lt;br%26gt;Just put



%26lt;br%26gt;the picture



%26lt;br%26gt;in the comment



%26lt;br%26gt;section like this



%26lt;br%26gt;Sincerely



%26lt;br%26gt;JavaScript_Junkie



%26lt;br%26gt;any question email me



%26lt;/a%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone