Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace help? I want to take an image that I have and make it the background on my Myspace profile?

Please be clear and complete. Give me codes if you can.



Thanks in advace.



Myspace help? I want to take an image that I have and make it the background on my Myspace profile?

do you have a premade layout? the easiest way is to find where it says background image (X) or background image ("X") and you just but the html where the x's are.



if you don't have a premade layout, then you can go to this website and create your own and it would have a place that says background image.



http://generators.hot-lyts.com/myspace-l...



TIP: to find "background image" faster through all of the codes and what not, go to "view" on your menu bar and then "find" you can type in "background image" and it would take you where the word appears.



Myspace help? I want to take an image that I have and make it the background on my Myspace profile?

If you just want to change the background of your myspace profile, open your EDIT screen and find the "background image" code in your layout.



There will be an image [your current background image] link. Select the http:// link and delete it, then replace it with the link you wish to use as your background.



Make sure you have your layout saved in case you delete the wrong code or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone